this fine indexing work was done by
A Forum Member and Well Known You tuber Scarou he said the following.
knew that one day or the other I would have to analyze all the patents of Stanley MEYER in order to establish a chronological classification of the technologies that he used over time.
Faced with the difficulty of the task, I decided to optimize my work tools by scanning documents (OCR) in order to be able to perform keyword searches on all patents.
So I reworked each document one by one, cleaning up the traces that hindered reading. I then applied a character recognition that I checked at best (there are probably some errors that I have not yet detected)
I was able to carry out the chronological analysis that I wanted and in return obtained a much more thorough understanding of the different techniques used by Stanley MEYER over the years.
The processing of these documents was a colossal task and I hope that the result will benefit the maximum of us. I have no doubt that many of you will be able to make use of this tool as I have done and will soon reach the same conclusions as myself or even more successful conclusions.
The restitution of my personal analysis is not entirely finished at the present time, but during this Christmas period, I wanted to share with you this fantastic tool.
For an optimum use of search by keywords:
- Save all documents in a unique folder.
- Open Adobe reader (or like)
- Make an advanced search ( Ctrl + Shift + F)
- Select "in all documents in..." (Choose the folder where you have saved all the documents)
- Then type in the search field your key words. (Do not hesitate to make small variations in key words)
- Enjoy the useful result ! BY Scarou